Coldwell Banker Commercial Blair is pleased to announce the listing of 750 Long Beach Blvd.
The subject property is zoned PD30. The Planned Development (PD) District is established to allow flexible development plans to be prepared for areas of the City which may benefit from the formal recognition of unique or special land uses and the establishment of special design policies and standards not otherwise possible under conventional zoning district regulations. Purposes of the planned development district include permitting a compatible mix of land uses, allowing for planned commercial areas and business parks, and encouraging a variety of housing styles and densities.
With this zoning the City has seven primary goals, these include:
1. Promote investment and housing growth, with a focus on affordable housing and preventing displacement.
2. Modernize regulations to comply with the State's design standard requirements.
3. Streamline California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) compliance.
4. Align the Downtown Plan with recent policy changes in the Land Use Element (LUE), Housing Element and other city planning efforts.
5. Adopt a Specific Plan consistent with State law, standards and best practices.
6. Provide regulations suitable for the smaller or irregular land use sites within Downtown.
7. Create development regulations that are specific to Downtown, comprehensive, easy to administer and understandable by the public.
The PD 30 zoning allows for higher-density development projects with lower parking requirements. Additionally, the Program Environmental Impact Report has reduced the cost and time associated with approving development projects and mitigating the process for projects and public improvements.